Networks of independent interim executives typically engage clients in projects of 2-6 months duration. Among the leading networks that you can join:
- Bolster is an on-demand executive talent marketplace, focused on tech companies.
- Business Talent Group leverages “vast talent knowledge, a proprietary private project bidding platform, extensive client service, and rock-solid corporate practices” to give clients “the best consultants every time, at the best market prices”.
- Eden McCallum, whose work focuses on the UK and the Netherlands, delivers all client assignments by independent consultants.
- Eleven Canterbury represents “a global network of vetted C-suite executives who have held senior leadership positions within Fortune 500 companies”.
- Expert360, based in Australia, provides “next-generation, flexible workforce solutions” through “[quality talent] (…) and use of technology.”
- SMA uses its proprietary Talent on Demand platform to “instantly [identify] the best talent for [clients] projects”.
- 10EQS builds “custom virtual teams, [manages] the delivery execution process, and [shares] insights with [clients] throughout the project” to “supercharge [clients’] strategic decision-making with on-demand insights & expertise”.
- For additional, Europe-based Interim Service Providers, consult the Institute of Interim Management’s 2019 Interim Management survey.
Some networks are more specialized. Recently, networks of investment bankers and M&A professionals have also emerged. Select Financial Consultant networks include:
- Accordion Partners consultants “work alongside sponsor management teams – focusing exclusively within the Office of the CFO, (…) empowering the entire finance function – including FP&A, operational and technical accounting, M&A, and performance improvement”.
- BlueWave connects clients with “third-party resources to meet [their] specific needs in due diligence and value creation”.
- Talmix, based in London, connects “[businesses] to talent whenever it needs strategic and executive resources.”
The interim executive industry is more developed in Europe than in the US. By geography, here are a few examples of Interim Executive Providers:
- Allium Partners is an “executive recruitment firm serving the real estate and financial services sectors.”
- ForteOne helps companies owned by Families and Private Equity firms through “proven business advisors and experts with decades of experiences across industries”.
- Tatum Executive Services provides “CFOs, CIOs and senior finance professionals [to help] lead [companies] through any challenge”.
- WillMark Associates “provides senior interim executives, (…) [covering] all industries and [serving] the entire United States.”
- EIM completes assignments in a “three-way collaboration between the client, the interim manager and a senior EIM Partner”.
- Impact Executives delivers “interim services (…) focused in Healthcare & Academia, Consumer & Industry and TMT/Technology” in the UK.
- Marble Hill Partners is an “executive search & interim recruitment specialist working exclusively with private equity backed businesses in London & the UK.”
For greater insight into the average interim executive profile, consult InterimExecs’ survey insights.