We are shortly launching a selective, complimentary community for founders researching their next move. To learn about our launch, sign up for our mailing list, or follow us on Linkedin, AngelList, and Twitter. We particularly welcome women and underrepresented minorities.
Requirements for joining Founders’ Next Move
Membership is open to anyone who founded/cofounded a company which achieved at least initial traction, as measured by any one of the following four tests:
- Over 50 full-time employees
- Revenues over $10m annually.
- Exited for over $20m
- Raised over $1m from outside equity or revenue-share investors
Failure is part of entrepreneurship. If you had to shut down your company, we absolutely welcome your participation.
- Community. Identify possible cofounders and advisors.
- Investors. Build relationships with possible angels and VCs
- Income. Earn money as a consultant/advisor/board member
- Education. Improve your tradecraft by studying entrepreneurial standard operating procedures. Access our collective knowledge base.
- Invest. Become an active angel investor
- Validate. Acid-test your vision before you invest the next ten years in building it.
Activities. Our initially planned activities include:
- Community: Periodic virtual Zoom cocktail parties
- Learn from guest speakers, investors and founders