Versatile VC works with students through many different channels:
- Research. If you are a student studying investing, technology, and/or entrepreneurship, we welcome serious proposals to partner. We can help provide you with research materials, guidance, introductions to interviewees and other experts, and access to unique data sets. Proposed research topics here.
We’ve listed here some recent presentations to graduate and undergraduate students. Our founder has presented at universities including Harvard, NYU, Princeton, University of Pennsylvania, and the National University of Singapore; and numerous business schools: Columbia Business School, Harvard Business School, Wharton, Technion MBA Program, and Yale School of Management
- To University and Beyond: Launch Your Career in High Gear. We are interested in tracking best practices in career choices, time optimization, and elite short-term learning programs and scholarships.
- How to Prepare Memos and Presentations That People Will Read and Believe. Crisp, clear, brief, well-researched communications… with no errors.
- How to Sell Your Professional Background
This is a standard process for writing a resume, graduate school application, or application for other scholarships and fellowships.
- Ten Career Hacks Most People Don’t Do…But Should
If you’re an academic, see How Versatile VC works with universities.