For well-organized content on growing your company, we recommend: AskAnything.VC, Failory, Foundersuite, First Round Review, Founder Library, Goodwin Founders Workbench, GSV Passport, Guides.co, High Output Founders Library, Holloway, Lean Startup Stack, Pillar playlist, StartupRocket, Startupschool, and Startups.com. For more general business education (not focused on tech startups), we suggest Biztree (business templates), HP Life, and Inc.com.
We particularly recommend:
- Please don’t pitch a venture capitalist without this checklist
- Free databases of VCs: What type of capital should you raise, and from who?
- Fundraising Hacks: How to Raise Capital for your Startup
- How Star Wars will help you raise capital for your company
- Face-to-face meetings are important, but written collateral is mandatory for closing the deal
- The investment committee rejected you; what does that actually mean?
Our founder has written on his blog about many of the topics that a management team has to master in growing a company: board of directors, business models, competition, diversity, fundraising, internationalization, leadership, legal, management, market research, marketing, mergers & acquisitions, negotiation, product management, public relations, recruiting, sales, site/app design, software development, startup ideas.