We are shortly launching a selective, complimentary community for founders researching their next move.
Requirements. Membership is open to anyone who founded/cofounded a company which achieved at least initial traction, as measured by any one of the following four tests:
- Over 50 full-time employees
- Revenues over $10m annually.
- Exited for over $20m
- Raised over $1m from outside equity or revenue-share investors
Failure is part of entrepreneurship. If you had to shut down your company, we continue to welcome your participation.
- Community. Identify possible cofounders and advisors.
- Investors. Build relationships with possible angels and VCs
- Income. Earn money as a consultant/advisor/board member
- Education. Improve your tradecraft by studying entrepreneurial standard operating procedures. Access our collective knowledge base.
- Invest. Become an active angel investor
- Validate. Acid-test your vision before you invest the next ten years in building it
Activities. Our initially planned activities include:
- Community: Periodic virtual Zoom cocktail parties
- Learn from guest speakers, investors and founders